- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- A .NET website is not accessible:
CONFIG_TEXT: 403.14 - Forbidden: The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
- The document root of a website contains a
Global.asaxfile which contains instructions to start a particular .NET application.
- Default Document option is disabled in IIS for the affected website.
Handler Mappings in IIS for the affected website are misconfigured.
- Connect to the server using RDP .
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager .
- Go to Sites > example.com > Handler Mappings and click Revert To Parent: