- Restoration of the reseller's backup fails:
PLESK_ERROR: Stderr is
Error during user update: User JohnDoe does not exist
- Reseller's name has been changed after backup creation.
This is a bug with ID PPPM-7230 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Until the bug is fixed, use the following workaround:
- Rename reseller back to the original name in Resellers > Reseller name > Change Login Info:
- Restore the backup: Resellers > Log In as Reseller > Tools & Utilities > Backup Manager.
- Change the reseller's name to the desired one.