- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6105 "Support issue #PPPM-6105"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Custom PHP settings for Roundcube webmail specified in
are missing after Plesk upgrade, for example
This issue is caused by Plesk bug #PPPM-6105 and will be fixed in future product updates.
Note: if you don't have root access to Plesk server via SSH, contact your hosting provider regarding the issue
As a workaround:
1. Login to Plesk server via SSH
2. Back up the modified
file before upgrade:
# cp -p /etc/psa-webmail/roundcube/php.ini /root/php.ini_before_upgrade_rc
3. Restore custom PHP settings after upgrade:
# cp -p /root/php.ini_before_upgrade_rc /etc/psa-webmail/roundcube/php.ini