Articles in this section
- Broken national characters when creating domains/subscriptions from Command-line interface
- Unable to set email aliases via XML API
- IP Access Restriction Management screen is empty on Plesk Obsidian RC2: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token }
- Plesk web access statistics is not accessible 401.3 - Unauthorized
- Unwanted folder "etc/" exists in domains vhost directory
- Notifications are sent to the Pkesk administrator even though the admin is excluded from receiving notifications in Tools & Settings > Notifications
- Client status creation or update via REST API does not register the external_id value on Plesk database
- Unable to login using LDAP extension if module setting Disable Plesk native authentication is enabled
- Unable to modify system user: /usr/sbin/usermod execution failed: usermod: user is currently used by process
- The rules defined in .htaccess file are ignored
- How to log in to Plesk?
- Unable to run PHP script in a cronjob using PHP version 7
- Is it possible to change MySQL/PHP versions that Plesk panel uses?
- Unable to hide button "Tools & Settings > PHP Settings" in Plesk's Power User view with custom view enabled
- Custom PHP performance settings are reset to default after changing PHP version for customer's subscription