- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
How to switch DNS for migrated Plesk subscriptions?
How to update NS records for all migrated domains on the new server?
Warning: To switch DNS, the subscription should be migrated without errors (have green or yellow icon next to the subscription name). Otherwise, the following message will be shown:
This operation cannot be applied to all selected subscriptions.
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager
- Choose the appropriate migration session.
- Click on tab List of subscriptions
- Click Switch to advanced mode
- Select the migrated subscription and press Switch DNS.