- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
How to switch DNS for migrated subscriptions?
How to update NS records for all migrated domains on the new server?
- Log in to Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager
- Choose the appropriate migration session.
- Click on tab List of subscriptions
- Click Switch to advanced mode
- Check the migrated subscription and press Switch DNS.
Warning: To switch DNS, a subscription should be migrated without errors (have green or yellow icon next to the subscription name). Otherwise, the following message will be shown:
This operation cannot be applied to all selected subscriptions.
Note: The latest version of Plesk Migrator should be installed.
As an additional step to make sure the websites will stay online after the switching:
1. Add records pointing domain names to the new server to 'hosts' file on your workstation
2. Open the websites in web browser