- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
How to switch DNS for migrated subscriptions?
To switch DNS for the migrated subscription perform the following:
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager
- Choose the appropriate migration session.
- Click on tab List of subscriptions
- Click Switch to advanced mode
- Check the migrated subscription and press Switch DNS.
Warning: To switch DNS, a subscription should be migrated without errors (have green or yellow icon next to the subscription name). Otherwise, the following message will be shown:
This operation cannot be applied to all selected subscriptions.
Note: The latest version of Plesk Migrator should be installed.