- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6075 "Support issue #PPPM-6075"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
- Backup to FTP repository fails with the following error in Plesk interface:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to upload the backup to the FTP storage: boost::filesystem::file_size: No such file or directory: "/usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/repo_transport_tmp_tyACM6/resellers/reseller/clients/example/domains/example.com/databases/example_wp_1/backup_1704101200.tgz"
- Two or more applications are sharing database
This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-6075 which has been fixed in Plesk 17.8
If upgrade is not possible, as a workaround, apply the following custom fix:
1. Download and unpack the custom fix file.
2. Create a backup of the current file:
# mv /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/Packer.pm /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/Packer.pm.fix.bak
3. Place the custom fix to
# mv Packer.pm /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/
/usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/Packer.pm will be overwritten during installing of Plesk micro-updates and it should be re-placed with patched one again.