- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Windows
Plesk is inaccessible with the following error:
PLESK_INFO: ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_0a319d70-8295-4ad4-bf51-e42f7b96808f<br> at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)<br> at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 344)<br> at (zif_get_admin_password line 261)
Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Helper.php:68)
The error below is logged into Event Viewer for plesksrv.exe:
PLESK_INFO: Unhandled exception
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe
- Plesk Management Service is being restarted endlessly.
Task manager shows that
Parallels.MonitorSrv.exeprocess is running, but does not consume any resources.
- Plesk Services Monitor shows that System Health Monitor is stopped.
System Health Monitor is hanging in Stopping state.
1. Connect to the server using RDP .
2. Right-click the Start charm, and then click Task Manager .
3. Go to Details tab.
4. Select Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe task and click End task button.
#115002883849 Plesk is inaccessible: Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe