- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
1. Following error occurs in the Plesk:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed to update Plesk. To solve this problem, you can send the update log to Plesk support.
View the update logs.
Copy the logs to your computer before you close this message. To close this message, click here.
2. Following error can be found in the file downloaded by the link in the message above:
PLESK_INFO: ERROR: Failed to install or upgrade the extension 'Skins and Color Schemes' (package: heavy-metal-skin):
Unable to open source file.
Not zip file.
Name of the extension can be different
Some schemes of Skins and Color Schemes extension is corrupted.
1. Update this extension manually from Extensions > Extensions Catalog > Skins and Color Schemes > upgrade.
2. Check that the issue is gone by executing the following command:
# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-component
3. Remove original error message by clicking on corresponding link from it.