- Plesk for Windows
- After activation of Atomic Professional ModSecurity, some clients cannot access websites.
PLESK_INFO: HTTP Error 403.0 - ModSecurity Action You do not have permission to view this directory or page
- The following message can be found in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application:
CONFIG_TEXT: Message: Access denied with code 403 (phase 1).
RBL lookup of 126.96.36.199.xbl.spamhaus.org succeeded at REMOTE_ADDR (Illegal 3rd party exploits). [line "51"] [id "350000"] [rev "2"] [severity "ERROR"] Action: Intercepted (phase 1)
- IP address of the client (203.0.113.2) is shown as blacklisted while checking using MXToolBox site: https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx.
ModSecurity blocks access to the website from blacklisted IP address.
In case this behavior is unwanted, use the following steps to disable the rule:
- Login to Plesk as admin user
- Navigate to the tab Tools & Settings > Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity) > General.
- Find ID of the rule that blocks the website in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application ().
- Add the rule ID to Security rule IDs field: