- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
One of the following may apply:
- Spam filter option for newly created mailboxes is turned off by default despite the fact it is turned on server-wide: Switch on server-wide SpamAssassin spam filtering and Apply individual settings to spam filtering options are enabled in Home > Tools&Settings > Spam filter
- Spam filter management option is not granted (it is unchecked) in Home > Service plans > service_plan > Hosting Parameters
- Mailbox created under Administrator account in Home > Subscription > example.com > Mail has Spam filter disabled by default.
- Mailbox created under customer's account in Website&Domains > Email addresses has Spam filter enabled by default (this can be verified by logging under Administrator account since permission to manage Spam Filter is not granted for Customer)
#PPPM-6031 "Support issue PPPM-6031"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018 (Linux)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Upgrade to the latest Plesk version .
If the upgrade is not an acceptable option, enable Spam protection from the administrative account or enable Spam filtering management permission in the service plan.
In order to enable Spam filter by default for all created mailboxes both under Administrator and Customer accounts, follow instructions here:
How to enable spam filtering for all newly created subscriptions?