- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- The following is shown in Plesk:
PLESK_ERROR: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: httpd: Syntax error on line 56 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 80 of /etc/httpd/conf.modules.d/00-base.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_pagespeed_ap24.so into server: /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_pagespeed_ap24.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. S
- Apache module from the error message is absent on the server:
# ls -l /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/ | grep -i pagespeed
Apache module was not removed correctly and an orphaned reference to it exists in Apache configuration.
In order to resolve the emergency, find and comment out the include of this module from the configs. For that:
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Find the include in the configuration files:
# grep -rn "LoadModule" /etc/httpd/conf* | grep pagespeed
- Use any text editor to comment out line with the reference to the orphaned module in
/etc/httpd/conf.modules.d/00-base.conf(in this case the line 76) by adding '#' symbol at the beginning of the line:
# cat /etc/httpd/conf.modules.d/00-base.conf
- Execute the following command in order to re-create the Apache configuration files:
# plesk sbin httpdmng --reconfigure-all