- Plesk for Linux
1. Nginx rewrite rules for a domain in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx settings are working intermittently, for example, the following rule:
CONFIG_TEXT: rewrite ^/(.*)$ https://www.example.com/$1 permanent;
2. Domain resolves to two different IP addresses, that belongs to different servers:
# dig +short example.com
3. If add 203.0.113.2 entry for the domain example.com in
files rewrite rules are working correctly.
4. If add 203.0.113.300 entry for the domain example.com in
files rewrite rules are not working.
Incorrect nginx rewrite rule for
is set on the server 203.0.113.300.
1. Connect to the server with IP address 203.0.113.300 via SSH
2. Update rewrite rule for
on the server 203.0.113.300 similar to the one on the server with IP 203.0.113.2