1. Disk Usage for certain domain is not calculating.
2. On the Websites & Domains > Hosting > Disk space shows incorrect total amount of disk usage.
Daily script task is deactivated at Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks:
1. Run/activate daily task:
- Login to Plesk UI interface.
- Run the daily task manually by navigating to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Daily script task and press Run Now arrow button.
- Activate Daily script task by pressing on Daily on Schedule column if it is marked as grey.
2. Run domain statistics through command line:
- Login to server through RDP.
- Run the following command for only one domain:
C:\> "%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe" -d example.com
This will help to calculate statistics for the specified domain without touching all tasks unlike it is suggested at the first resolution step.