- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
Failed to renew Lets Encrypt certificate at Home > Domains > example.com > Let's Encrypt > Renew , the following error appears:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate installation failed:
Remove certificate failure: One of the certificates you are going to delete is used for securing Plesk.
- Plesk and mail server secured at Home > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates with the certificate issued for example.com. The certificate name is Let's Encrypt example.com
- Server's hostname configured at Home > Tools & Settings > Server Settings is example1.com.
The certificate which currently used for securing Plesk cannot be deleted.
- Go to Home > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates > Let's Encrypt and set the example.com as a Domain name . Then press Renew .
- Change the Certificate for securing mail at Home > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates from Let's Encrypt example.com to Lets Encrypt certificate (server pool) .
- Renew the certificate for the example.com domain at Home > Domains > example.com > Let's Encrypt > Renew .