- Plesk Onyx for Linux
How to install WHMCS on Plesk Onyx?
Here are the steps to install WHMCS on a domain example.com:
- Create a new database at Plesk > Domains > example.com > Databases .
- Download the file whmcs.zip from vendor's site and unpack it to the httpdocs directory of example.com.
- Rename the file configuration.php.new to configuration.php and set write permissions to this file.
- Set PHP version to 5.6 at Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings .
- Open the link http://example.com/install/install.php and go through the installation steps.
- Remove the directory /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/install/ .
- Access the admin panel at http://example.com/admin .
Note: Installation instructions from the vendor are available here: