- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7187 "Support issue #PPPM-7187"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Cannot open IP Addresses under reseller:
PLESK_INFO: Unable to load object of type SSLCertificate with id=30: SSLCertificate: unable to select: No such row in the table
The certificate with the mentioned ID is missing from Plesk database:
MYSQL_WIN: mysql> select * from certificates where id=30;
Empty set (0.00 sec)
Plesk database inconsistency: certificate entry is missing from Plesk database, it caused by Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-7187, which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Re-upload the certificate file at Plesk > Resellers > resellername > Log In as reseller > subscriptions > example.com > Websites & Domains > SSL Certificates
Alternatively, Plesk default certificate can be assigned to the IP address:
- Log into the server over RDP.
- Back up Plesk database
- Log into MySQL
- Find Plesk default certificate ID:
MYSQL_WIN: select id,name from certificates where name like '%Default%';
- Find the IP Address which the non-existent certificate is assigned on:
MYSQL_WIN: select id,ip_address,ssl_certificate_id from IP_Addresses where ssl_certificate_id=30;
- Assign the certificate ID that was found on step #4 to the IP address found on step #5:
MYSQL_WIN: update IP_Addresses set ssl_certificate_id=3 where id=13;