- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
Unable to login to Plesk: no errors appear, the page just loading endlessly.
The following error may appear in a browser while waiting for a page to load:
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-7137 which is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
As a workaround:
- Connect to the server using RDP .
- Open Plesk Services Monitor and press Stop Plesk website :
- In Task Manager terminate all the
php-cgi.exeprocesses owned by
psaadmuser, because they can lock
- Download the custom fix attached and unpack it.
%plesk_dir%\admin\engine\php_lock_manager.dllwith extracted custom fix file.
- Open Plesk Services Monitor and press Start Plesk website
If the patched php_lock_manager.dll does not fix the issue, it is possible to disable lock_manager in Plesk php.ini file:
- Connect to the server using RDP.
- Browse to "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\" directory and open php.ini with preferable text editor
- Comment the following lines by adding a semicolon at the beginning of the line: