- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
"If the Outgoing Mail Control was enabled server-wide, it was not possible to forward messages from one local mailbox to another with the auto-reply option."
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 23 March 2017 (Linux)
- Forwarding is set to auto-reply for a mailbox, but forwarded message is not sent.
- Outgoing Mail Control is enabled server-wide.
Plesk bug #PPPM-5658 which will be fixed in one of the future product updates.
Until the fix is available, the following workaround can be used:
1. Connect to the server via SSH .
2. Back up the autoresponder file:
# cd /opt/psa/handlers/hooks/
# mv autoresponder autoresponder.orig
3. Download and unpack fixed autoresponder file to the same directory:
# wget https://plesk.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/115002740374/autoresponder.zip
# unzip autoresponder.zip