- Plesk for Linux
INTERNAL: Workaround does not work.
- Forwarding (HTTPS) from https://example.com -> to website https://example.org does not work: browser
shows default domain page instead of site https://example.org.
- Forwarding (HTTP) from http://example.com -> to website https://example.org works correctly.
- Hosting type parameter is set as Forwarding for a domain example.com in Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings:
- SSL Certificates section is not available in domain settings.
- Google Chrome developer console shows that 301 redirect is not enabled for HTTPS, while redirection from HTTP is working fine.
The feature of forwarding from HTTPS website is yet to be implemented in Plesk.
The feature of forwarding from HTTPS website is yet to be implemented in Plesk. Vote for this feature at Plesk User Voice.
As a workaround create source domain as alias for destination domain:
- Log into Plesk UI.
- Open the tab Domains > Add domain alias and create alias named "example.com" for domain "example.org".