- Plesk for Linux
- Forwarding via HTTPS protocol from https://example.com -> to website https://example.org does not work: browser
shows default domain page instead of site https://example.org.
- Forwarding via HTTP from http://example.com -> to website https://example.org works correctly.
- Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings > Hosting type parameter is set as Forwarding:
- SSL Certificates button is not available in at Plesk > Domains > example.com:
- Google Chrome console shows that "301 redirect" is not enabled for HTTPS, while redirection from HTTP is working fine.
Forwarding from HTTPS website is not yet implemented in Plesk.
Top-ranked ideas are likely to be implemented in next Plesk releases.