- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-7120 "Support issue #PPPM-7120"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Failed to delete DMARC records using CLI, the following error occurs:
C:\> "%plesk_cli%\dns.exe" -d example.com -txt "v=DMARC1; p=none
Unable to del record in DNS server: unable to find DNS record
This is bug with id: PPPM-7120. That will be fixed in one of the next Plesk updates.
Delete and create all DMARC records.
Delete and recreate all DMARC records via Plesk UI:
Domains > example.com > DNS Settings
If there are a lot of domains and it is very hard to recreate all DMARC records manually follow these steps:
1. Connect to the server using RDP.
2. Create a backup file of the "psa" database:
C:\> plesk db dump psa > c:\my_psa_backup.sql
3. Enter into MySQL:
C:\> plesk sb
3. Delete all DMARC record from the "dns_recs" table:
C:\> mysql> delete FROM dns_recs where host like "%dmarc%";
4. Create all DMARC records for all domains automatically using the KB article: