- Plesk for Linux
- The following error occurs on attempt to install Plesk DNSSEC via Plesk > Extensions > Extension Catalog (however, after this error extension is available in Plesk UI like installed one).
PLESK_ERROR: Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/dnssec/scripts/post-install.php failed with exit code 1 and the output (however, it disappears from Plesk UI):
Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:Package "plesk-zone-checker" is not available
- The following error occurs on attempt to remove Plesk DNSSEC:
PLESK_ERROR: The extension Plesk DNSSEC was removed with errors: Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/dnssec/scripts/pre-uninstall.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
DEBUG [dbquery]  END: 0.00345 sec Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: "DESCRIBE `module_dnssec_signingKey`" Error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.module_dnssec_signingKey' doesn't exist
- There is no
plesk-zone-checkerpackage installed on the server:
# rpm -qa | grep -i plesk-zone-checker
- Connect to the server via SSH .
- Download this package from Plesk repository . For example, in order to install this package on Plesk 17.5 for CentOS 7 use the following command:
# wget http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_17.5.3/dist-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/opt/dns/plesk-zone-checker-9.10.4-centos7.17031417.x86_64.rpm
- Install package with the following command:
# rpm -Uvh plesk-zone-checker-9.10.4-centos7.17031417.x86_64.rpm
- Perform installation of Plesk DNSSEC again via Plesk > Extensions > Extension Catalog.