- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
How to disconnect/remove service node from Plesk Multi Server?
- Login into Plesk on the management node.
- Navigate Nodes > select the service node to be disconnected and click Remove.
After the node is disconnected, it will continue to operate as a standalone Plesk server:
- All hosted subscriptions remain on the service node.
- The plesk-multi-server-node extension is removed.
- Customer account passwords are restored.
- Server notifications are synchronized from the management node.
For additional details check Plesk Multi Server Guide.