- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to upload media in WordPress installation on Plesk server. The following error is shown in WordPress UI:
PLESK_INFO: HTTP error
- The following error appears in the browser:
PLESK_INFO: 503 Temporarily unavailable
- Domain uses the following PHP engine: Plesk's PHP FPM served by Nginx.
The following error could be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 8260] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client 203.0.113.2:36552] AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer: https://www.example.com/wp-admin/media-new.php
- PHP info page is not available for all domains which using the same PHP version.
When clicking View the phpinfo() page at Home > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings the following error occurs:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Unable to retrieve information about the PHP configuration
- During the uploading media in WordPress Media Library following errors can be obtained from the domain files:
# tail -fn0 /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/logs/proxy_error_log
[error] 29202#0: *614 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 203.0.113.2, server: example.com, request: "POST /wp-admin/async-upload.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/php-fpm.sock:", host: "www.example.com", referrer: "https://www.example.com/wp-admin/media-new.php"
- The following entries in PHP FPM logs, e.g.
CONFIG_TEXT: WARNING: [pool example.com] child 29557 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 20.298274 seconds from start
NOTICE: [pool example.com] child 29563 started
Outdated Plesk server components.
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Reinstall Plesk micro-updates:
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
- Restart PHP FPM service:
Note: The service name depends on the PHP version set up in Domains > example.com > PHP settings.
# service plesk-php71-fpm restart