- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Unable to turn off individual settings for SpamAssassin via Plesk interface in Tools & Settings > Spam Filter > Apply individual settings to spam filtering or CLI. The following error is displayed:
PLESK_ERROR: error: server socket setup failed, retry 3: spamd: could not create IO::Socket::INET6 socket on [127.0.0.1]:783: Address already in use
SpamAssassin can be started by applying the resolution from the following article: Spamassasin cannot be started , but settings are not changed.
Bug # PPPM-4084 which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Until the fix became available, the following steps can be performed to switch off Apply individual settings to spam filtering:
1. Connect to the server using SSH
2. Create the database backup before applying any changes manually:
# MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysqldump -u admin psa > psa_backup.sql
3. Turn off individual settings in Plesk database by running the following command:
# MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql -u admin psa -e "UPDATE ServiceNodeConfiguration SET value='false' WHERE serviceNodeId='1' AND name='spamfilter_use_mailuser_prefs'"
4. Remove the following options from
on RedHat-based systems):
5. Restart SpamAssassin service:
# servise spamassassin restart