- Plesk for Linux
- The following error can be found in
/var/log/plesk/panel.logfile on attempt to make changes in Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings:
CONFIG_TEXT: ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailmng-server' '--set-mail-params' '--smtpauth'] with exit code 
ERR  '/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailmng-server' '--set-mail-params' '--smtpauth' failed with code 1.
Unable to open /etc/courier-imap/pop3d: No such file or directory
System error 2: No such file or directory
Unable to open /etc/courier-imap/pop3d-ssl: No such file or directory
- All changes are applied correctly and mail is working as expected.
- Dovecot IMAP and POP3 servers are shown in Tools & Settings > Services Management.
- Courier-IMAP is showing as Installed IMAP/POP3 server in Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings.
- Errors, similar to the following, shown in
CONFIG_TEXT: Command service dovecot status shows that dovecot is running.
Courier-IMAP was not correctly changed to Dovecot.
- Browse to Tools & Settings > Services Management and click Refresh:
If the above didn't help:
- Browse to Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > Install and use another IMAP/POP3 server:
- Set IMAP/POP3 server to Dovecot.