- Plesk for Linux
- It is not possible to change Access to the server via SSH in Websites and Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access:
PLESK_ERROR: Invalid URL was requested.
- The following error occurs on an attempt to change shell via the command line:
# plesk bin subscription -u example.com -shell /bin/bash
An error occurred during domain update: An error occurred during changing of hosting settings: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.
('shell' = '/bin/sh')
- Plesk Web Admin Edition is being used on the server.
- Mentioned directives are set to 'false' for an admin user:
# plesk bin client_pref -i admin | grep sh
manage_sh_access false Can allow access only to a chrooted environment
manage_not_chroot_shell false Can allow access to any type of shell
- It is possible to change it when Power User view changed from Simple to Basic with the following command:
# plesk bin poweruser --on -simple false
Insufficient permissions for admin user.
- Connect to the server using SSH.
Correct permissions manually via the command line:
# plesk bin admin -u -allow_insecure_sites true -manage_not_chroot_shell true -manage_sh_access true