- Plesk for Windows
- After the first migration attempt, default SQL server was changed to another one.
- The second migration attempt fails on database creation:
CONFIG_TEXT: [Migration] MSSQL database 'example_db' does not exist on target. Its content will not be copied.
Resolve the issue with database creation or create database on target panel. Then run migration for the failed subscription once more.
Plesk Migrator does not recognize default database server change.
This is Plesk Migrator bug with ID #PMT-3541 that is planned to be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround:
1. Log in to the target server;
2. Go to Domains > example.com > Databases and remove the databases mentioned in the error message:
3. Go to Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager, open the migration session and re-sync database content of the corresponding subscription.