- Plesk for Linux
- Publishing a Presence Builder website loads till 100% but changes are not applied on a website.
- Creating Presence Builder snapshot fails with following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Internal Web Presence Builder error.
File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent.php; Line: 217
Message: filemng failed: filemng: Error occurred during /usr/bin/base64 command. ; Code: 0
- In case snapshot is created, all created snapshots are 0 bytes size.
- Uploading a file with file manager it fails with following Error:
Failed to copy files storage to destination path. stderr: filemng: Error writing /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/HRE.jpg.m7fLYT System error 122: Disk quota exceeded stdout:
filemng: Error writing /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/HRE.jpg.m7fLYT System error 122: Disk quota exceeded
Presence Builder cannot publish website or create valid snapshots as FTP quota is exceeded by main FTP user's subscription.
- Login to Plesk,
- Increase subscription hard disk space at Subscription > example.com > Customize > Resources > Disk space.
Increase Service Plan hard disk space at Service Plan > Example Service Plan > Resources > Disk space
- Click OK/Update & Sync