- Plesk for Linux
- Some sites are showing Default Server/Apache Page on HTTPS while other work as expected.
- Sites are redirected from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Options SSL/TLS support and Permanent SEO-safe redirect from HTTP to HTTPS are disabled in Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
- All affected domains belong to the same service plan.
- Options SSL/TLS support and Hosting settings management are disabled in the corresponding service plan.
SSL/TLS support and Hosting settings management were enabled for the service plan and are disabled now.
- Login to Plesk.
- Open Service Plans > %Service Plan Name% > Hosting Parameters tab and allow option SSL/TLS support:
Another way is to enable SSL/TLS support via the command line with the following command:
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Run a command:
# plesk bin subscription -u example.com -ssl true