- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Mail Enable mail server disappeared from Plesk but can be seen in Plesk > Tools&Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components:
- Mail accounts are not showing.
- Mail Server Settings is absent from Plesk > Tools&Settings > Mail section.
- When connect to the server via RDP and run Mail Enable, it shows all accounts exis.
- Running of Plesk reconfigurator did not fix the issue.
Corrupted Mailenenable installation. Plesk cannot recognize Mailenable version.
Make sure that key with name
version exists in registry under branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mail Enable\Mail Enable. If it is absent, add it:
- Connect to the server using RDP.
- Open Windows registry from command line:
- Navigate to the following MailEnable registry branch: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mail Enable\Mail Enable
- Create a new String value named: Version
- Set the corresponded Mailenable version: