- Plesk for Windows
- Subdomain sub.example.com is not working due to open_basedir restrictions, despite the fact that this option is set to None in subdomains PHP Settings.
- Main domain and subdomain are configured to use the same folder as DocumentRoot folder.
- Main domain example.com has open_basedir restrictions enabled.
The .user.ini file is being created inside of DocumentRoot folder in accordance to PHP settings specified for main domain.
1. Set open_basedir restrictions in PHP Settings for main domain as it is required for main domain and subdomain.
2. If it is required to have different PHP settings for example.com and sub.example.xom websites, configure them to use different directories as Document Root.