- Plesk for Linux
- Backup task is restoring for a huge amount of time.
- Status is ok according to the following article:
How to check restore status from a backup?
- The following error can be found in strace output:
# strace -p `ps -C deployer -o pid=`
read(11, "httpdocs/var/session/sess_rb5"..., 4096) = 56
read(11, 0x7ffc14ab4510, 4096) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
Login to the server over SSH
- Kill the backup task process:
# kill -9 `ps -C deployer -o pid=`
- Login to Plesk administration panel and exclude the directory from strace output from the restoration:
- go to Domain > example.com > Backup Manager and click the backup file to restore
- set 'Type of object to restore' to Files of Domains.
- add all files from website root except