- Plesk for Windows
- Website preview for example.com redirects to HTTPS and shows
404 not foundor
This site can’t be reached erroror
- Default site example.com is set for the IP address in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > 203.0.113.2:
- example.com has HTTPS binding.
After default site with HTTPS is being used, corresponding binding did not appear in IIS > Sites > example.com > Bindings.
Note: Below resolution implies that you have admin access to Plesk. In case you do not have an admin access to Plesk contact your hosting provider.
- Log into Plesk under admin account.
- Change default site in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > 203.0.113.2 to 'None' or use any non-SSL website for it: