- Plesk for Windows
- Statistics is showing wrong values (MS SQL databases size is missing).
- The following error can be found in
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\plesklog_debug*.logwith backup enabled as described in the following article: How to enable/disable debug logging for Plesk backend utilities on Window :
2017/08/31 06:41:12.537 41152 79624 Warning: Query timeout expired
at (VADORecordSet::open line 139)
at Calculation of MSSQL databases size(statistics::calculateMsSqlDatabases line 1662)
SQL query requires much time and fails due to timeout.
- Execute the following command via the command line: regedit
- Browse to
- Right click on Config > New > DWORD (32-bin) Value :
- Name of newly created field should be 'ADOCommandTimeout'
- Right click on the newly created 'ADOCommandTimeout' > Modify ...
- Select 'Decimal' and enter 600:
- Save the changes.