- Plesk for Linux
Mail Importing feature which comes with Site Import extension can:
- Migrate mail content from 3rd party mail service to Plesk;
- Move mail content between domains in Plesk;
To move mail content:
- Log into Plesk;
- Install Site Import extension;
- Go to Domains > example.com > Mail Importing > Import mail messages;
- Specify the email and password of the source mailbox.
- Choose the destination mailbox. Existing mailbox can be chosen from drop down list or new one created. For new mailbox specify it's name and password:
- Click OK.
Note: If Site Import extension already installed, but Mail Importing button absent, update Site Import extension to the latest version.