- Plesk for Linux
How to migrate mail content from 3rd party mail service to Plesk?
Such functionality is included in Site Import extension.
- Log into Plesk;
- Install Site Import extension;
- Go to Domains > example.com > Mail Importing > Import mail messages;
- Specify the email and password of the source mailbox.
- Specify the IMAP hostname or the IP address of the source mail server. If the full email address was specified during the previous step, Mail Import fills in the “Source IMAP host” field automatically.
- Choose the destination mailbox. Existing mailbox can be chosen from drop down list or new one created.
- Click OK.
Note: If Site Import extension already installed, but Mail Importing button absent, update Site Import extension to the latest version.