- Plesk for Linux
Mail Importing feature which comes with Site Import extension can:
- Migrate mail content from 3rd party mail service to Plesk;
- Move mail content between domains in Plesk;
To move mail content:
- Log into Plesk;
- Install Site Import extension;
- Go to Domains > example.com > Mail Importing > Import mail messages;
- Specify the email and password of the source mailbox.
- Choose the destination mailbox. Existing mailbox can be chosen from drop down list or new one created. For new mailbox specify it's name and password:
- Click OK.
Note: If DNS for source mail server already changed and source server name not resolved to correct source IP address, specify source server Ip address in the Source IMAP host filed in Show advanced options.
Note: If Site Import extension already installed, but Mail Importing button absent, update Site Import extension to the latest version.