- Plesk for Linux
- A subscription has an expiration date.
- The subscription has expired.
- The subscription did not get status 'suspended'.
Plesk Daily Maintenance task has not been run yet.
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Run Daily Maintenance task manually:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f ExecuteQuotacheck
Open Plesk Panel in browser > Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks.
Add a scheduled task containing this script:
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f ExecuteQuotacheck
In order to adjust period between this command executions more precisely, create a scheduled task, which execution time will be set in "Cron style":
More information about setting execution periods in Cron format may be found in Cron Official documentation.