- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
"Let’s Encrypt certificate was not applied to MailEnable mail server after renewing."
- Plesk Onyx Update 18 06 March 2017 (Windows)
- A certificate issued by Let's Encrypt is configured as Certificate for securing mail at Plesk > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates .
- When the certificate is renewed, MailEnable still uses the old certificate.
The error like below could be found in SMTP-Activity log:
454 TLS not available due to temporary reason
This issue has been considered as Plesk bug #PPPM-5853 and will be fixed in future product updates.
1. Download an attached archive ( Custom_fix_Plesk_Onyx.zip ).
2. Backup original
3. Replace them with the ones from the archive.