- Plesk for Windows
- The following error occurs on an attempt to change Backup Location via Plesk Reconfigurator:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to convert file time to system time: (87) the parameter is incorrect.
at (psaobsolete::DataLocation::Change line 332)
- Backups are stored on Network Location disk
- After checking properties of the backup folder via the following command, incorrect date can be observed: (the output file will be created in
C:\> Get-ChildItem "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Backup\.discovered" -recurse | Select-object FullName,Name,CreationTime,LastWriteTime,Length| Export-Csv -Delimiter ';' -Force -encoding default "C:\output.csv"
Contact the server provider.
As a workaround, the backup location could be changed through registry:
- Create the necessary location for the backup, for example,
- Open Registry Editor in Start menu by typing regedit:
- Then proceed to modify the current
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Wow6432Node\\PLESK\\PSA Config\\Config\\DUMP_Dregistry value to the necessary location of the backup, for example, C:\Plesk\Backup.