- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
phpinfo()page in Home > Subscriptions > example.com > PHP Settings shows the error:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to retrieve information about the PHP configuration
- Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled in Hosting Settings of subscription.
This behavior is confirmed as bug PPPM-5027 and will be fixed in future product updates.
Until the fix is available, the following workarounds are possible:
- Temporarily disable the Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option when checking
phpinfo()through the PHP Settings page.
- Or create a PHP file with phpinfo() function manually:
1. Open Subscriptions > example.com > File Manager;
2. Create a
phpinfo.php filewith the following content:
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
- Check phpinfo() output by opening URL http://example.com/phpinfo.php in web browser.