- Plesk for Linux
On Ubuntu 16.04, the following error occurs while running "Export" on WordPress websites:
PLESK_ERROR: ZipArchive class is missing on your server.
Please contact your web hosting provider and ask them to install and activate ZipArchive.
Although the PHP ZipArchive module is installed by default in PHP handlers shipped by Plesk, the module is not installed by default on Ubuntu repository.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Add task
- Add the following string to command box:
CONFIG_TEXT: apt-get install php7.0-zip php7.0-gd
- Click Run now
- Go to Tools & Settings > Services Management and restart apache, php-fpm and nginx proxy services.
- If there is no Tools & Settings(Server Settings) menu, contact server's administrator or hosting provider's support. In case of any errors, proceed with the instruction below.
- Connect to the server via SSH
- Run the following command:
# apt-get install php7.0-zip php7.0-gd
- Restart apache service or any other that can use this library(php-fpm, nginx):
# service apache2 restart