- Migration finishes with the following warning:
CONFIG_TEXT: Protected directory 'plesk-stat' of domain 'example.com':
login of protected directory user 'example.com' does not conform to Plesk validation rules.
Login was changed to 'example_com'.
- On the source server domain web user login name is the same as domain name and contains dot symbol:
- The login information for accessing web statistics is the same as system user name (with the dot symbol in it):
- After migration two users are present on access settings screen instead of one:
The issue is caused by bug in Plesk migrator extension with ID #PMT-3317, which is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
As workaround until fix available:
- Login into Plesk;
- Select additional user in Domains > example.com > Password-Protected Directories > /plesk-stat and click on Remove button: