Customer without permissions to use WordPress toolkit is able to use it.
Even though that the following permissions:
- Access to WordPress Toolkit
- WordPress Toolkit security management
- WordPress Toolkit cloning management
- WordPress Toolkit syncing management
- WordPress Toolkit auto-updates management
are disabled in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Permissions > Show more available permissions, Install WordPress button is displayed in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Manage in Customer Panel
In an attempt to click on Install WordPress button the following error appears:
Get the error: Permission denied
A bug in WordPress Toolkit.
This bug has been fixed in WordPress Toolkit 2.3.0-551. An update to this will resolve the issue.