- Plesk for Linux
1. After activating Plesk Cgroups the following error appears:
move_to_cgroup(): pam_open_session() failed 6: Permission denied
After that Apache is restarted.
2. The following error appears in
Feb 22 21:27:42 user systemd: [/etc/systemd/system/httpd.service.d/limits.conf:2] Failed to parse resource value, ignoring: 7G
3. 100% of CPU is periodically consumed by the
is running with the
/usr/lib/systemd/systemd --system --deserialize 31
option is used to restore saved internal state that a previous invocation of
has written out to a file. Its option argument is an open file descriptor for that process. This command loads CPU, thus Apache doesn't have enough resources to run.
1. To eliminate the root cause of the issue, restart the server so the
would load properly.
2. To increase the resource limits for Apache, file comment the following string or increase its value in the