- Plesk for Windows
How to recalculate statistics for all domains on Plesk for Windows?
1. Create backup: export registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config to a file.
2. Remove the key
from the registry branch
3. Remove the registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\Statistics
4. Unarchive all rotated logs in C:\inetpub\vhosts\example.com\logs\iis\W3SVC directories. For example, use this .bat script as the reference:
FOR /D /r %%F in ("*") DO (
FOR %%X in (u_ex*log.zip) DO (
"C:\Program Files\7-zip\7z.exe" x -y "%%X"
It searches for all rotated logs files by the mask u_ex*log.zip and extracts them in the same directory. Test it on a test environment in order to make sure that it works as you expect.
5. Delete all AWStats database files, since statistics will be not recalculated if they exist.
These files will be generated with next statistics recalculation run.
6. Run the following command: