- Plesk for Linux
How to create a customer under reseller in Plesk via WHMCS?
Note: All the steps below, except Step #8, should be done only on WHMCS side.
Note: Plesk server, let it be named Administrator.203.0.113.2, must be added to WHMCS with 'admin' login and password.
1. Browse to Setup > Product Services > Product Services and click 'Create a new Product'
2. Select "Reseller account" as a "Hosting type", specify any product name, for example, 'Create a reseller account'.
3. Under "Module" tab select "Plesk", specify Service Plan Name and Reseller Plan Name, for example, 'Default Domain' and 'Default Reseller'. Save changes.
Note: Service Plan name has to be present on Plesk side or it should be created in Step #8
4. Browse to Orders > Add New order , select "Create a reseller account" in Product/Service, select a client to own this account. Accept order and complete creating via this next tab or manually by browsing to Clients > Product/Services > Reseller accounts, select Administrator.203.0.113.2 as a Server.
5. Now we have reseller1 and reseller2 created on 203.0.113.2 server .
6. Go to Setup > Product Services > Servers , click "Add new server".
7. Name this, for example, reseller184.108.40.206.2, and on Username and password fields use reseller1 username and password.
8. Log in to Plesk and create a Service Plan for this new reseller. Let this service plan be named 'Default domain', the name must match specified in Step #3
9. Browse Orders > Add New order, select any Plesk Hosting (note that Service Plan name should match in order to avoid "There is no such a service plan error").
10. While accepting order on, for example, Clients > Product/Services > Shared Hosting , select reseller220.127.116.11.2 as a server.