- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
"Plesk daily maintenance script failed to calculate website statistics."
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 23 March 2017 (Windows)
Traffic usage statistics for domain example.com are not being updated.
- The following error in Event Viewer when trying to calculate statistics for example.com:
Faulting application name: statistics_collector.exe, version: 126.96.36.199, time stamp: 0x58492504
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.DLL, version: 10.0.10586.9, time stamp: 0x5642c5f8
Exception code: 0xc0000417
Fault offset: 0x00083484
Faulting process id: 0x2488
Faulting application start time: 0x01d286bcfb9256c7
Faulting application path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics_collector.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\ucrtbase.DLL
- Daily task script fails with the following error code:
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-5827 which was fixed in Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 .
Upgrade to the latest Plesk version .
As a workaround:
1. Create the backup of the following files:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mailenableproviderw.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics_collector.exe
2. Stop services "Plesk PopPas Service", "Plesk Management Service".
3. Replace aforementioned files with ones from archive " fix-pps-164.zip ".
4. Start services "Plesk PopPas Service", "Plesk Mangement Service".
5. Recalculate statistics using the article How to recalculate statistics for all domains on Plesk for Windows .