- Plesk for Linux
- Total size taken by mail on the Subscriptions > example.com > Statistics page is bigger than the actual size of all the mailboxes on the Subscriptions > example.com > Mail page.
- There are disabled mailboxes with the
No mailboxtag on the Subscriptions > example.com > Mail page.
This is an expected behavior according to the article Why mail is kept when mailbox storage is disabled in Plesk?
- Log into a Plesk server via SSH.
- Temporarily move out the mailbox from
# mkdir -p /email@example.com_mail_backup/Mailboxor remove the mailbox in Plesk at Subscriptions > example.com > Mail tab.
# mv /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/john.doe/Mailbox/* /firstname.lastname@example.org_mail_backup/Mailbox
- Recalculate domain statistics:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=example.com