- Plesk for Linux
- The Statistics Rebuild Script finish its calculation but no statistics were added on webstat page.
- Access logs for the domain looks like the following:
# head -n 1 /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/logs/access_log
203.0.113.2 - - [11/Aug/2017:21:19:20 +0200] "GET /example.com/index.php HTTP/1.1" 302 617 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0"
- SSL access logs for the domain looks like the following:
# head -n 1 /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/logs/access_ssl_log
203.0.113.2 - - [11/Aug/2017:21:31:18 +0200] "GET /example.com/index.php HTTP/1.1" 200 8010 "https:///example.com/index.php" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0"
SSL/TLS support is not enabled for the domain.
- Enable SSL/TLS support for the example.com at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings:
- Recalculate the statistics with the Statistics Rebuild Script.
Note: Statistics are calculated for valid responses code only (200). Records with response codes 301/302 will not be counted.