- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- FTP users are not able to connect to a site with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: Connected to example.com (203.0.113.2).
220 Microsoft FTP Service
Name (example.com): user
331 Password required
530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.
Remote system type is Windows_NT.
FTP user is absent in the IIS > Sites > 203.0.113.2 > localuser or there are no such FTP site at all.
- The following message can be seen while executing
plesk repair ftpcommand:
C:\> plesk repair ftp
The junction 'C:\vhosts\Servers\1\localuser\username' does not exist ............................................................. [ERROR]
Misconfiguration of the FTP websites and FTP users.
- Log into the server via RDP.
- Execute the following command via the command line:
C:\> plesk repair ftp -y
Note: There is a probability, that the issue is resolved completely by this command. Check FTP access once again. In case the issue will persist, proceed further with the resolution.
- Execute the following command via the command line in order to re-create FTP site in IIS:
C:\> "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-ftp-site -webspace-name example.com
- Execute the following command in order to re-create missing FTP users if any:
C:\> "%plesk_cli%\repair" --repair-webspace-system-users -webspace-name example.com